Wee Jasper

OK so this is your home away from home right. So lets share a few of these tips and (secrets) of a great camping site.

Re: Wee Jasper

Postby cokebottle » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Lin wrote:We actually fled. It drove me nuts! I thought the guy was repetitive and his rethorical questions were driving me bonkers. And not a great activity with a 5yo, no matter how patient she was. I would've liked it if we would've been shown the whole cave in the 1.15 mins it was supposed to be. But I was pretty annoyed when after 2 hours we still had only seen a tiny fraction of it and we had planned to get back early to enjoy the sun and cook an early dinner. Plus I had my dog in the car outside!

Yes I could see him being a tad annoying, his style is not for everyone & yes the younger ones would soon tire of him, we took my wife's 3 kids, 13, 11 & 9 (back then) & they were facinated by his rock show & his witty comments, I am planning to take my 4 kids (13/11/9 & 6)
there this Summer if I can, my kids are facinated by rocks etc so they should find it interesting...

Michael
cokebottle
Blatant Padder

Postby Lin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

I must admit that I don't have a great interest in geology. I learnt the basics at school and that's enough for me. But I do like walking through and looking at caves and all the amazing colours and patterns. I just felt I didn't get enough a chance to really take it in in peace.
Lin
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:Thanks Gypsy yes it is a good suggestion that I got from someone very knowledgeable on this very forum and now we are hot water bottle converts!!! ::)

lol.....How good is that XB??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:50 am

EXCELLENT!!!!! ::)

Thanks Gypsy..
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Previous

Return to Show Us Your Campsite