Qld - Baffle Bobs - Baffle Creek

Qld - Baffle Bobs - Baffle Creek

Postby Strawberrycats » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:44 am

Well our family spent two weeks at Baffle bobs caravan and camping park over the christmas peroid and also last christmas holidays. Our family with young children had a fabulous time there. The first year we had a powered site, and had no trouble with the showers or toliets as the staff there are so hard working and never stop cleaning or empting bins! Nola and Bob the owners are so wonderful, there is a pool for the children , lawn bowls, little shop with take aways, boat ramp to fish off, hire boats ect and the list goes on. Remember this is a park along the baffle creek not a resort down the gold coast! Just like to finish we felt very safe with our stay with our family no young idiots no 4wd speeding along the children are very safe with-in the park, that is why we returned to this park and stopped going to Inskip Point. So if you like fishing and used to camping True Aussie style please give it a go! We have meet nice people in our stay there and they are returning next year also bringing there families along. I love the way the Nola and Bob run the park as it is a no nonsense park and that is why we feel safe, welcome, and will return with our family. Thank you the Nelson Family
Strawberrycats

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:43 pm

Strawberrycats wrote:............. Just like to finish we felt very safe with our stay with our family no young idiots no 4wd speeding along the children are very safe with-in the park,

Why bring 4wd's into it??? Been watching too much ACA I think :wink: :D
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to Queensland