Have been to Neurum Creek Bush Retreat a couple of times now and thought I would share my thoughts for this visit.
Ok, The good -
1. Dog loved it, need I say more.
2. 13 month old loved it, except for the coldness in the cot even with a few layers, hot water bottle and blankets. (had to sleep with Mum and Dad at 2am!)
3. Dad loved the relaxation and bacon and eggs for breaky each day plus the few sips of port in the evenings!
4. Walking tracks were good but not very well marked.
5. Water was crystal clear.
6. Wine tasting under the fig tree.
7 Hot Chocolate and the paper on a Sunday morning.
8. Movie night. (Kung Fu Panda but good for the kids i guess
Now the not so good -
1. Kids! Now I love kids, it's their parents that I dont like so much. I find that if you have kids you need to be responsible for them and respect other peoples campsites. Kids on bikes charging down the hill which bypass though someones campsite opposite us is not cool. Kids falling off bikes with no parents to be seen is not cool. Kids that know more swear words than I do is not cool. Unsupervised kids in the toilets is not cool.
2. Running out of beer on Saturday night and having to drink the wife's lolly drinks. I did it and felt sort of ok the next day taking down the camper so musnt have been all that bad
That is pretty much it. It is a great spot, a little on the expensive side but it is close to us with us living on Brisbanes north side for a quick getaway.
A couple of photos for your perusal.
PS. Camper went brilliantly. INvertor is on the way though!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.