Spent a weekend at the Big 4 Caravan Park (now a NRMA holiday park??) in Umina. Had a great time. Thought I'd briefly note down some pros/cons for future reference.
1. Great location right on the beach. Great beach for the little kids as there is vitually no surf or swell
2. Fantastic pool and spa with a slide. The pool complex has 3 sections; infant/toddler area, spa and general pool with a slide
3. Amenties are good. A number of BBQ spots are located throughout the park.
4. 2 jumping pillows and a playground.
5. Kids club, although we didn't use so I can't really comment whether it was good or bad
1. No camp kitchen to speak off - ie. no common use fridge or microwave. There is 1 common sink for washing up. We were "advised" by the cleaners that we could use the laundry facilities
2. The pool is a fair distance from the powered/unpowered sites. The pool is actually located near the gucci cabins
1. Large population of permanent vans
2. Notable presence of security personnel in the evenings
I may have missed somethings and perhaps if some other folk have anything else to add, they can.
Would we go there again? Yes, in fact we're booked into the place in early Feb. Would we go back regularly? Probably not.