Spent a wonderful weekend at the Bonnie Vale Campground in the beautifu Royal National Park. Located vitually at Bundeena, the site is situated on Port Hacking. Non-powered, hot showers.
1. The C/T brigade gets the pick of the spots, right on the water
2. The sand flats are perfect for the kids and exploring
3. There's a great waterhole about 200-300m from the campground. Snorkling in there shows heaps of fish.
4. Kids can bike ride
5. Proxmity to Sydney
1. Jet skiers on Port Hacking
2. Depending on the direction of the wind, plenty of aircraft noise from Mascot
3. A bit pricey. The Park fees are $11 per car, per day plus around $80 for 2 A, 2 K for 2 nights.
4. No fires
Here's a couple of snaps taken from where we were camping.
Great spot. Enjoy.