Adelaide to Melbourne

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Adelaide to Melbourne

Postby NayNay3 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:58 pm

Hi everyone!
I posted a similar post in a different forum, but I figured this would be a better place for my question. I'm driving in a campervan from Adelaide to Melbourne next week along the Great Ocean Road, and was wondering if there is anywhere around Melbourne where I could stay in the camper. I've never been to Melbourne before (I'm actually from the U.S.) but I'm assuming it will be hard to stay near the city. Any advice would be helpful!
If anyone has driven the Great Ocen Road before and has tips on where to stay, what to see, etc that would be great too!
Thanks so much!
:D
NayNay3

Postby SkippyFreak » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:31 pm

Hope I'm not too late or anything, but try cruising google. You're bound to find somthing. What company are you travelling with?
I recommend All Seasons (http://www.camper.com.au). I've done a couple of trips with them, been awesome each time.
Last time I was in Melbourne I wound up on a Top4 tourist site. Grab brochures, they can work like a bible from time to time ^^
Je suis celui qui a été
SkippyFreak

Return to Camper Trailers