Where to go between Albury, Cooma, Omeo

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Where to go between Albury, Cooma, Omeo

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:19 am

Starting to plan a trip, will be mostly a camping trip (and fishing if there is any) but would love some 4x4 tracks in between :D

So if you could draw a triangle between Albury, Cooma, and Omeo, can any one suggest a nice place to go in/around there? Looking at going around August-September, and I don't know a thing about the area, but can find out. So if you can shoot the names of some good state forests, (or even national parks, yuck :roll: ) that are worth looking into it'd be a great start.

I've been to Tumut as a kid, and so far it's my 'fall back' if I can't find somewhere better. Snow would be a bonus but not necessary :lol:

I'll be off the net for possibly a few weeks after tomorrow so there better be some darn good replies in here when I get back :mrgreen:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby geekcampgirl » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:48 pm

We've been up to Dartmouth and Mitta Mitta. Accommodation at Dartmouth is good and the pub has good food.
We are into cycling and there are some challenging tracks around that could be good 4x4 as well.
geekcampgirl
Camping King

Return to Camping Tips and Locations