Top camping sites

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Top camping sites

Postby Kyle Burgess » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:59 pm

I have done a bit of camping over the years, But I am now looking for more closer to home (nsw). As I have 3 teenagers its imortant that there are some things for them to do or atleast attractions nearby to take them. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Also a flushing toilet will keep the wife and daughter happy?
Kyle Burgess

Postby Blue Bravo » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:29 pm

Hey Kyle welcome to the forum
Your question is really broad and what I think is a top place may not suit your family.
Need to narrow things down - what do your kids like doing - is the beach enough or are they looking for entertainment parks, movies etc. or are they natures children looking at bushwalks, fishing etc.
Get the family to agree on a type of holiday and then go looking for a destination :)
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

top holliday

Postby Kyle Burgess » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:08 am

g'day Glen,
Thats probably the million dollar question something that they each enjoy. They have seen a lot of the beach, so thats no good. A place of interest with sites to see like old buildings. or history. We took them to Dubbo in '05 that found that pretty good. However as we have a 4wd we would like to get off road and check out an old town with great scenery.
They loved Fraser I have taken them twice. just looking for something a bit different to broaden their experiences.

Kyle
Kyle Burgess

Return to Camping Tips and Locations