HELP WITH CARLO POINT CAMPING GROUNDS

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

HELP WITH CARLO POINT CAMPING GROUNDS

Postby Currumbin Campers » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:52 pm

HI WE WERE PLANNING A TRIP UP TO COLOOLA IN SEPT AND WERE GOING TO CAMP AT THE FRESH WATER CAMPGROUND BUT I READ IN A PREVIOUS POST THAT PEOPLE HAVE CAMPED AT CARLO POINT CAMP GROUNDS WHICH IS MORE APPEALING TO US AND I AM WONDERING WHERE DO I GET ALL THE NECESSARY INFO FROM FOR BOOKINGS AND ADDRESS AND MAYBE A SITE MAP ETC FROM? IM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING IT.

KIND REGARDS
DANIELLE
Currumbin Campers

Postby Derek Bullock » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi Danielle

It is called Rainbow Waters Holiday Park. They don't have a dedicated website that I know of but if you do a Google search for "Rainbow Waters Holiday Park" you will pick up quite a bit of info.

Haven't been there for a while but it's a great place right on the water. Good boat ramp there if you have one.

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby Currumbin Campers » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:22 pm

thanks for your help derek :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Currumbin Campers

Postby Tones » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:29 pm

The family and I spent Xmas 2005 at Carlo Point, quite a good camp ground. We camped at the boat ramp end which was good, but take a few extra buckets for washing your feet, as the walk back from the showers (even with thongs on) leaves the feet and ankles BLACK.

Tones
Tones
Boy Scout

Return to Camping Tips and Locations