I'm organising the Annual Camping Trip for a group of friends. Last year we spent a long weekend down in Busselton. It was fun; about 10 adults, 5 tents, alcohol, campfire, wine tours, etc.
Planning to do it again in January, but this time heading north - I'm thinking Lancelin direction. Does anyone have some suggestions based on the following:
- There will be around 10-15 adults
- We'll have cars and not 4wd's
- Will be camping in tents (because camping is intense! *sigh*)
- Females will be going so need shower & toilet facilities
- We won't be going to bed at 9pm, so need an area away from everyone else where we can have some drinks and make some medium levels of noise.
- Within 15mins drive to the beach
- Anything else you regular-camp-goer people can recommend!
We're all coming from Perth... if that helps? :p
Thanks, and looking forward to some suggestion
Edit: Also open to suggestions of cabins instead of tents