Caravan Park Wanted Queensland

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Postby amanda » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:01 am

Like will_deness I think Wooyoung still has permanents. It's 7k's south of Pottsville and the park is straight across the road from the surf beach. Don't think they have a website, but the phone number is 02 6677 1300. If they don't have permanenets there is another park in Wooyung a little further south that I'm positive has them. It's worth a try as it's a great, uncrowded surf beach.
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby will_deness » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:55 am

amanda wrote:Like will_deness I think Wooyoung still has permanents. It's 7k's south of Pottsville and the park is straight across the road from the surf beach. Don't think they have a website, but the phone number is 02 6677 1300. If they don't have permanenets there is another park in Wooyung a little further south that I'm positive has them. It's worth a try as it's a great, uncrowded surf beach.

We went past last monday and had a look in. they do have permanents there. BUT in my opinion the park is a bit dumpy.Dunno if I would want to spent regular holidays there, as I said that is just my opinion. Permanents often tend to make parks look untidy.
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin
will_deness
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Re: Caravan Park Wanted Queensland

Postby Frilly » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Yeah that is what we have found too... the caravan parks ask for a photo of the caravan when you enquire and then when you go and have a look, they are not kept up to a good standard. Seems understandable but weird they want a photo... anyway have had no such luck so seems they are going to keep it home for a while and then take it back to Boorumba. Thanks again EVERYONE for pitching in and helping me out...

Tammy.
The story of my life is about back entrances, side doors, secret elevators and other ways of getting in and out of places so that people won't bother me.
Frilly
Camping Veteran

Previous

Return to Camping Tips and Locations