BYRON BAY CARAVAN PARKS !!!

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

BYRON BAY CARAVAN PARKS !!!

Postby SUNDOWNER » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Can anyone recommend a really good park in Byron Bay, we need a powered site and the park pref to have a pool.

I remember on one of the forums someone mentioned that there was i think a local Rugby Club in Byron or just outside that has a number of powered sites available but i darn well cannot remember its name.

After my disasterous xmas period with the new Headland 12 tent which i posted results of we have now bought a Viscount camper trailer, lets hope it will be better than the tent.....I think so.

Anyways, if any members know of some really good sites with good facilities in Byron or happen to know the name of the mention rugby club then i would be glad to hear from you.

Many Thanks

Tony
SUNDOWNER
Boy Scout

Postby will_deness » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 pm

We looked into that before xmas and couldn't find a park that suited. We ended going down to Ballina, which was excellent. Not counting the weather tho :)
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin
will_deness
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Camping Tips and Locations