Just looking for suggestions for a potential venue for a boys weekend
Needs to have the following:
- 2wd access
- preferably has some beach access (walking distance)
- Kiosk or shop nearby for ice & basics
- Sites big enough to fit 10 blokes, 3 utes and a Large tarp
- Sites spread apart so we don't bother other campers too much (we're not too rowdy)
- some amenities ie toilets
- within 2.5 hrs drive of Brissy CBD
I wouldn't mind camping inland a little at somewhere like peach trees (hopefully not getting flooded in like at new years), but some of the others like the beach.
Please tell me WHY so many requirements for a camping weekend???
Flat Rock Camp Ground near Ballina.
amanda wrote:My apologies, Flat Rock Tent Park does have a website. It's http://www.bscp.com.au/flatrock. Costs are $26 per day for 2 adults.
amanda wrote:Flat Rock Tent Park 02 6686 4848, no website. It wouldn't suit you GL as it's not pet frendly.
Derek wrote:Here is a photo of it. Nice location. Thats the campground closest to the point. Sorry, big photo
...shame it is not pet friendly..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests