Beaudesert Shire Camping

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Beaudesert Shire Camping

Postby keznpaul » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Heya All,

Kez and Paul here - we're newbies to your site - must say absolutely LOVE it!!!! Looking forward to meeting some of you on a few trips!!!

Like a lot of slackers - we left our Easter weekend camping trip to the last minute to organise and then found out that we couldn't find ANYTHING that we didn't have to fight with a million people haha.

Having said that - we are now eagerly awaiting the busy period to be over so we can venture out haha.

I have found a few beaut links on here and thought I would upload one that hubby found today for others.

http://svc050.wic466d.server-web.com/im ... y_2008.pdf
found on http://www.queenslandshiddenoasis.com/pages.asp?code=63

Anyways - just thought we would say HI and keep the info rolling!!! Beaut little site!!!

:cheers Kez n Paul
*** We're in no hurry - our motto for when we finally get to go around Australia ***
keznpaul
Camping King

Re: Beaudesert Shire Camping

Postby Al&Sharon » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Hi Kez & Paul welcome, there is another camping ground in cunungra there may be space, do you know the cattle yards,left just before the bridge on the way out of town to beaudesert well along side that there is a camp ground down the back, it has a swimming hole and an undercover area it is pet friendly,I only have looked at it but never camped there you may give that a look for easter I dont know the name of it though or if it has a camp kitchen it does have powered sites as I recall there was a motor home club there when i looked but you should get on sharp park at easter they open up the back fields we were there last easter it was soooooooo busy good luck Alan
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Re: Beaudesert Shire Camping

Postby keznpaul » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Thanks Al, we've been to Sharp Park at Canungra a few times!!! We might head for a drive and have a looksy! Thanks again! Cheers Kez :)
*** We're in no hurry - our motto for when we finally get to go around Australia ***
keznpaul
Camping King

Return to Camping Tips and Locations