URUNGA, BROOM'S HEAD AND WOOLI

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

URUNGA, BROOM'S HEAD AND WOOLI

Postby travelrock » Sun May 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Just wondering which of these are good spots for camping at xmas time?
travelrock
Boy Scout

Re: URUNGA, BROOM'S HEAD AND WOOLI

Postby cruiser » Mon May 19, 2008 9:09 am

We went for a drive through Wooli and was not impressed at all,The other spot's i have no idea so i cant comment.Wooli looked very rundown and a bit messy :cheers
cruiser
Camping Veteran

Postby will_deness » Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 am

We are going to Broom's head in june/july, will give a reveiw after then. :arrow:
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin
will_deness
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby amanda » Mon May 19, 2008 9:28 am

Not sure about any of the particular one's you have mentioned, however Minnie Water is only a short distance from Wooli, and is a lovely spot. The camp ground run by NSW Parks doesn't take bookings, so I imagine it may be difficult to secure a site over Chritmas unless you arrived right at the start of the school holidays.

There is the Minnie Water Holiday Park that does take bookings, so you may want to give them a try 02 6649 7693.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Gary's Family » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:40 pm

The NP camping area at Minnie Water is nice, right on the beach, basic facilities. Broom's head is also very nice, right on the beach as well. We had some gear stolen from there, so be careful, and Urunga is a nice spot as well. The caravan park in Urunga is right in town. I think my pick would be Brooms head if looking for a caravan park (pretty simple though), for more bush camping head to Minnie Water in the National Park. All top spots though in my opinion. We have only been there out of season, so don't know what they are like with crowds.

Gary
Gary's Family
Camping King

Return to Camping Tips and Locations