Camping in Toronto NSW

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Camping in Toronto NSW

Postby ben... » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:29 am

Hi, I have to go down to Toronto in NSW mid Ocotober and have been thinking about camping down there instead of hooking up with some regular place to stay. Anyone every stayed around there or can recommend a place is half decent? From what i've found online im less than impressed for what seems like a nice holiday destination. Unfortunatley this is nto a holiday its for one of my other addictions (paintball) which ill talk about some other time.
ben...
Post Machine!

Re: Camping in Toronto NSW

Postby Beagle » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:55 am

Hi Ben.
What sort of camping are you interested in. If you want bush camping then the Wattigans is just up the road (10 km from the paintball place)
Beagle
Captain Camping

Postby ben... » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi beagle,

i dont really mind, anywhere i can pull up the CT and setup really. So Wattigans is in Ryhope?
ben...
Post Machine!

Postby Beagle » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:56 am

Possibly about 8 - 10 km from Ryhope. That is where you turn off the F3 freeway and head for Coorabong. Turn off there for Martinsville and then into the Watigans. Good campsite is the Pines. You can find good info an the NSW NPWS directory
http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/nationalparks/
Beagle
Captain Camping

Return to Camping Tips and Locations