S.A Camping

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

S.A Camping

Postby Lost Man » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 am

Hi Folks,
I had a look in the search function and couldn't really find anything. I have a few days off next week and planned to go to Gippland lakes, although it seems that it will be rained out. Checked the forcast for South NSW coast and it looks like rain too. So it seems the best weather will West, although we have never camped that way before. We are hoping to take our boat, so I idealy we want somwhere near the Vic border into S.A. It seem like there is a lot of estury and river systems around that area. Idealy we would like to do some boat based bush camping or if we don't take the boat some bush camping near some water so we can fish.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Dave
Lost Man
Camping King

Re: S.A Camping

Postby Redback » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:35 am

01 Discovery TD5 Locked & Lifted & Redback Country Camper Trailer
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.
Peter Lalor
Redback
Blatant Padder

Re: S.A Camping

Postby Lost Man » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks Redback.
I've put it off for another week hoping for some sunshine. If it rains that week and too, stuff it I'll just get wet. I need to get out of the city.
Lost Man
Camping King

Return to Camping Tips and Locations