Bendeela, NSW???

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Bendeela, NSW???

Postby ralo » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi

This is my first post - these forums are a great resource so thanks everyone for contributing

Has anyone here been to Bendeela? We're thinking of camping there in early Jan with our 3 kids (6,2,0) - I know it will be busy but am assuming we'll be able to find a spot.
Any first hand experience out there?

Thanks so much!
ralo

Re: Bendeela, NSW???

Postby soella4 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Its a beautiful little spot. We spent just 1 night there last Christmas holidays as we were travelling through. We were there early january and there was only 20 or so camps there. It apparently was busier the week before . its a large area and plenty of room, even if it is busier.. There are loo's , not sure about showers as we used our own. There were wombats everywere at night certainly a hightlight to see them in the wild. The kids went spotlighting at night and had a ball.we didn't go swimming etc, no time but looked a nice spot. have fun jo
soella4

Postby edspaj » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Just wondering if you can tell me where this spot is

cheers eddy
edspaj

Postby Bradd » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:58 am

Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations.
When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. ~George Carlin
Bradd
Camping Oracle

Return to Camping Tips and Locations