Dog Peed on our tent!!!

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Re: Dog Peed on our tent!!!

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:02 pm

TUFF wrote:I am not angry that the dog peed. I am Angry that he chose to do it on my tent.

Like I said....might be a universe thing!!

I do know how you feel, as I said earlier it has also happened to me and I was very angry but with the owner moreso than the dog. Although I did also yell at the dog to try and prevent him for completing the deed.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 pm

I never let my dogs pee on car wheels, apparently it makes them very rusty and the expensive ones people buy now they might be peeing on a 5oo dollar wheel.
People do fascinate me though. I took my three to the designated off leash park last week and low and behold their was a mothers group with about 12 little ones having a picnic making it quite clear to every one to stay away with their dogs? now surely common sense would prevail but obviously not,after several people were told not to come near with their dogs one lady made it quite clear it was a designated dog park and they would have to leave not us.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Derek Bullock » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Lot of fuss over a bit of pee ............... :***
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Previous

Return to Camping Tips and Locations