Motorhome Rental from Cheap Motorhomes and Around Australia

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Re: Motorhome Rental from Cheap Motorhomes and Around Australia

Postby Young Camping Family » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 pm

AND - depending on your interest free period on the card (or if you haven't paid the balance in full and are being charged interest from day dot) you will have to actually PAY that money to your financial institution or cop the interest on it (obviously depending on the length of hire, but I don't know of any cards with an interest free period of 8 weeks...). Unbelievable!!
Young Camping Family
Camping Veteran

Re: Motorhome Rental from Cheap Motorhomes and Around Australia

Postby Jo&Kev » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 am

Mark: We did the same sort of thing with the van in NZ, a package of linen and not having to refill the LPG from memory. It also covered the diesel tax that is payable per kilometer in NZ.

YCF: I don't know that we scratched or chipped the paintwork on our van, but we certainly didn't take photos of the condition of the van. When we returned it there were probably four or five others returning theirs as well. The chap checked that the toilet was empty, the fuel was full, took the odometer reading, returned the GPS bracket that I left stuck to the windscreen and we were off...

All in all we had a great experience, and paying the extra insurances was very much worthwhile. Not only peace of mind but it just made the drop off so much more simple.

Kev
Our blog - with bigger pics!
http://actnswcamping.blogspot.com/
Jo&Kev
Post Machine!

Previous

Return to Camping Tips and Locations