Melbourne to Brisbane

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Melbourne to Brisbane

Postby Ant E » Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 am

Hi People..

I am new here.. and I am from Singapore.. Intend to plan for a holiday during August ( I know its winter :P )
OKie, we are planning to rent a caravan/motorhome, its gona be 4Berth or 6Berth.. i am wondering.. will it be difficult to drive one of the monster? I have measure my Living Room length with that van (6m) and damn... its long and huge.. haha.. practically sweating over the thot of driving one.. but its kind of my dream holiday to plan for a road trip during winter (we have no winter here)

So, it will be great if you guys can help me with the route.. I am so gona get to Mt Hotham (heard there's snow there, and yes, we have no snow here and i have never seen any of them before) or wherever i can see snow and play with it.. hahahah.. i intend to visit Philips Island.. hmm.. i am not sure what/where else.. n yah.. I am planning to get a prepaid card for some Mobile Internet.. can i just get it in any of the 7-11 store?

And yah.. will it be expensive to park the caravan? How much will I be expecting?

Please help me here.. and thanks lotsa!!!

Cheers! :P
Ant
Ant E

Re: Melbourne to Brisbane

Postby Ant E » Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 am

Oh yah.. it will be around 2weeks.. I know its short but that what we can get from work! Life sucks!
Ant E

Return to Camping Tips and Locations