the forum has moved

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Re: the forum has moved

Postby Activity_Dept » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey Josh,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I have not checked the site for a while. That would be great if you are so motivated. It would be nice to get some more traffic although as I say people don't click the banners on nice sites, they seem to like the cheesy ones for some reason but if you are up for it and want to put together something and want to have a word with Rays I am all ears.

Xnasbaby; I have tried hundreds of these places, most never say no, they just pass you from person to person for a year or so.... and if you do get anyone try getting a cheque from them. Google pays a fraction but the cheque is there every time...
:beer
The admin guy.
Discover Camping
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Re: the forum has moved

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 am

I clicked on the Vic tourism one a couple of times last time I was online. And I will continue to click on a couple of ads relavant to us everytime I sign in.

If everyone else that comes online can click on a couple of relavant ads to this forum the ad content may change and maybe someone out there will notice how friendly and informative our little forum is and it will start to get a little more traffic.....

Cmon guys lets get clicking and see how we get on!!!!!
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Previous

Return to Camping Tips and Locations