Out of the mouths of babes...

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Out of the mouths of babes...

Postby amanda » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 pm

......... What, you ask, is "Butt Dust"? Read on and you'll discover. These have to be original and genuine - no adult is that creative!

Jack, three, was watching his mother breast-feeding his new baby sister and asked "Why have you got two? Is one for hot milk and one for cold milk?"

Melanie, five, asked her Grandmother how old she was. Grandma replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said "If you don't remember just look in the back of your undees - mine say 5 to 6."

Thomas, three, hugged and kissed his mum goodnight. "I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you right outside my window."

Brittany, four, had an ear ache and wanted a panadol. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her mum explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, Brittany asked "How does it know it's me?"

Hayley, four, was drinking orange juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this to drink again, it makes my teeth cough."

Max stepped onto the bathroom scales and asked "How much do I cost?"

Mark, four, was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them he asked his dad "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

Clinton, five, was in his bedroom looking worried when his mum asked what was wrong. "I don't know what will happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?"

And the sermon this mother will never forget......"Dear Lord" the priest began, with his arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust....." He would have continued at that moment had it not been for a four year old in the congregation who asked her mother "What's Butt Dust?"
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny