What happens when Russians invade a nudist colony..... movie

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

What happens when Russians invade a nudist colony..... movie

Postby cokebottle » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 am

Watch This: It's 'Red Dawn' in a Nudist Colony ... with Rob Schneider?
by Peter Martin Mar 25th 2009 // 3:45PM
Filed under: Fandom, Trailers and Clips

Wouldn't every movie be better if it featured naked people? That was my thinking as an overheated youth in the late 70s and early 80s, and, fortunately for me, theaters were flooded in those days with naked people -- almost all lovely young women. Of course, some movies resisted that notion, insisting on keeping characters fully clothed for reasons of "artistic integrity," "narrative logic," or "refusal of actresses to cheapen themselves by appearing in gratuitous nude scenes."

One such movie was John Milius' Red Dawn, the gloriously jingoistic paen to teenagers arming themselves with machine guns and mowing down invading Russians, in which Lea Thompson and Jennifer Grey kept their clothes on as soldiers of misfortune. An official remake is in development, but if you don't want to wait for that, the very talented Jake Szymanski (The Dirty Garage) at Funny or Die has forged ahead with his own version ... set in a nudist colony.

Frankly, this is not quite my dream remake. For one thing, the faux trailer features frontally nude men almost exclusively, without a modern, naked equivalent of Lea Thompson or Jennifer Grey in sight. Still, a fully-clothed Mena Suvari appears, wielding a whip, and Vinnie Jones chews up the scenery as the Russian leader. A very naked Rob Schneider leads the rebellion. Which is more frightening: an invading foreign army, or Rob Schneider naked? Watch it and decide for yourself.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/77caf038b8/naked-dawn

:*** :booty :booty :booty :booty :booty

Michael
cokebottle
Blatant Padder

Return to Friday’s Funny