Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.
1. The one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends: Boxing.
2. Only two vegetables that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons: Asparagus and Rhubarb.
3. The fruit with its seeds on the outside: Strawberry.
4. How did the pear get inside the brandy bottle? It grew inside the bottle. The bottles are placed over pear buds when the buds are are small, and are wired in place on the tree. The bottle is left in place for the entire growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.
5. Three English words beginning with dw: Dwarf, dwell and dwindle.
6. Fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar. Period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation mark, quotation mark, brackets, parenthesis, braces and ellipses.
7. The only vegetable or fruit never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh: Lettuce.
8. Six or more things you can wear on your feet beginning with 'S': Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes, stockings, stilts.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART... Every day is Mental Health Day.
Remember to send this quiz to at least one person who has mental health problems. Well, my job's done! Just don't send it back to me. I've already flunked it once .
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers
- Camping Queens
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 pm
- Location: Deception Bay, Qld
Return to Friday’s Funny
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests