Passing Wind

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Passing Wind

Postby Derek Bullock » Fri May 22, 2009 9:09 pm

A lady walks into Tiffany's. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely she inadvertently breaks wind.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady with, 'Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?'

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asks, 'Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?'

He answers, 'Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you're going to s##t yourself when I tell you the price.'
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Re: Passing Wind

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat May 23, 2009 1:17 pm

:*** :*** :*** :*** :+ :+ LMGO
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Passing Wind

Postby beast » Sat May 30, 2009 6:21 pm

:+ very funny
beast
Boy Scout

Return to Friday’s Funny