Top 10 Signs You’re Over The Hill -
1. When you sleep, people worry you’re dead.
2. Your back goes out more than you do.
3. Your best friend is dating someone half their age… and aren’t breaking any laws.
4. You wear black socks with sandals.
5. When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
6. It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
7. Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
8. You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going.
9. Getting “lucky” means you found your car in the parking lot.
10. You forgot that you already had your 50th birthday.
Famous Quotes About Getting Old
I much prefer being over the hill to being under it. ~Bruce Lansky
At my age I don’t care if my mind starts to wander- just as long as it comes back again. ~Mike Knowles
Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places. ~Glenn Dorenbush
When you can finally afford the rings you want, you’d rather no one noticed your hands. ~Lois Muehl
A man has reached middle age when he is warned to slow down by his doctor instead of the police. ~Henny Youngman
Poem By Leo Rosenberg
First you forget names,
then you forget faces,
then you forget to pull your zipper up,
then you forget to pull your zipper down.
Knock me down I get right back up again,
Come back stronger than a powered-up Pac Man