12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever

Postby Ricklanga » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:04 pm

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'

3. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'

5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them ..... Oh my god !! What have I just said??'

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'

9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '

10. Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

11. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.'

12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'
It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Ricklanga
Post Machine!

Re: 12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever

Postby SolarCap Guy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm

:bunny

I loved these...laughed till tears came....thank you so much!

(very cool avatar too)

Andy
Andy - The Solar Cap Guy
Ajmanagement.com.au
Eden, NSW

Is there not some humble glen,
where we, content and poor,
can build our camp, cool in the shade,
A shepherd I, and with thou to aid,
my task upon dale and moor?
SolarCap Guy
Boy Scout

Postby markcrook » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:14 pm

I think there good to - I posted them last week! :***
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4001
Knock me down I get right back up again,
Come back stronger than a powered-up Pac Man
markcrook
Blatant Padder

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Sometimes it is hard to keep up with what has already happened which is why I no longer post funnies.....you could be sure that someone would have already beaten me to it....

Unless one reads every post and therein lies the challenge....look before you leap especially where funnies and recipes are concerned.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Friday’s Funny