The Gay Flight Attendant

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

The Gay Flight Attendant

Postby amanda » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.'

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'

She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,
'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch!'
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt - then it's bloody hilarious!
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: The Gay Flight Attendant

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 pm

That one has been doing the rounds for many years but IMO it is one of the best jokes out there, thanks Amanda for sharing it again.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: The Gay Flight Attendant

Postby Dettie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 pm

:+ Love it!
The Queen of Glamping... in my mind anyway!
Dettie
Blatant Padder

Return to Friday’s Funny