Saturdaze Friday joke

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Saturdaze Friday joke

Postby CampGrrlz » Sat May 22, 2010 5:43 pm

A lady was walking down the street when she was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple of coins for some dinner. She took out her wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago', the homeless woman told her.
'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' she asked.
'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'
'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' she asked.
'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well”, she said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and myself tonight.'

The homeless woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

She said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

Elaine
Two old boilers are armchair Glampers ;-)
CampGrrlz
Camping Queens

Re: Saturdaze Friday joke

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat May 22, 2010 6:56 pm

:*** :+
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny