A bit of trivia from the kids....
1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 185 metre squared house 10cm deep.
2. A 3 year old boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
3. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 18kg boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 6 x 6 metre room.
4. Super glue is forever.
5. No matter how much jelly you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
6. Pool filters do not like jelly.
7. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
8. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
9. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working