Roscoville Birth

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Roscoville Birth

Postby Titch » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Roscoville Birth...

Deep in the back woods, of Roscoville, Rosco,s wife went into Labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed Rosco a lantern and said, 'Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am doing!'

Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world. 'Whoa there', said the doctor, 'Don't be in such a rush to put that lantern down I think there's another one coming.'

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. 'Hold that lantern up, don't set it down there's another one!' Said the doctor.

Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby 'No, don't be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there's yet another one coming!' cried the doctor.

Rosco scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, 'You reckon it might be the light that's attracting them?

Rosco.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Roscoville Birth

Postby Rosco532 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Wow....Forgot how good I looked........with Teeth...lol
Rosco532
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Friday’s Funny