Cussing

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Cussing

Postby Titch » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.
"You know what?" says the 6 year old.
"I think it's about time we started cussing."
The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with dangnabbit and you say something with ass."
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, dangnabbit, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."
WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother; in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know" he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios."
Marriage Equals a life Sentence
Titch
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Cussing

Postby Tahlee R » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:41 pm

:*** :*** :*** Love it...
Tahlee R
Captain Camping

Re: Cussing

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 am

excelling yr self ole fella.......lol
:+ :+ :+

:cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny