True Aussie Fishing Story.

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

True Aussie Fishing Story.

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:24 pm

I swear that this is a true Bundy Rum Fishing Story.................

BUNDY RUM (Bundaberg Rum)...Queensland's famous product! Forget Jamaica or any other rubbish!
(For you o/seas people..a King Brown is one of the deadliest snakes on earth. Out of the world’s top 10, Australia has 9.

I finally got around to going fishing this morning but after a while I ran out of worms.

Then I saw a King Brown with a frog in his mouth, and frogs are good bass bait. Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bitten. I grabbed my bottle of Bundaberg rum and poured a little rum in its mouth.

His eyes rolled back, he went limp, I released him into the lake without incident, and carried on my fishing with the frog.

A little later I felt a nudge on my foot.

There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: True Aussie Fishing Story.

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:28 pm

True story.....yeah right!!!!!!!!
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Well.....It was written by an Australian....SO....I have to believe him.... :armsup
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Well.....It was written by an Australian....SO....I have to believe him.... :armsup

Yeah right!!!
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Friday’s Funny