Aussies can get through anything laughing‏

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

Aussies can get through anything laughing‏

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Aussies can get through anything with a good laugh‏

During a recent flood in a small town, a young girl was perched on top of a house with a little boy As they sat watching articles float by in the water, they noticed an old hat go past.
Suddenly, the hat turned and came back, then turned around and went downstream. After it had gone some distance, again it turned and came back. They watched as it did this a number of times.

"Do you see that hat?" said the girl in amazement. "First it goes downstream, then turns around and comes back, then it goes back downstream and then it comes back again."
"Oh, that's nothing, it's only my dad," replied the boy. "This morning my Mum said that come hell or high water, he had to mow the lawn today." :+
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Aussies can get through anything laughing‏

Postby Cheryl R » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Good one Rosco. :+ However Aussies do have a great sense of humour and it pulls us through many a dark moment.
Cheryl R
Boy Scout

Re: Aussies can get through anything laughing‏

Postby Adam B » Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm

That makes me smile… it’s really funny. A very good one Rosco :***
Adam B
Captain Camping

Return to Friday’s Funny