The All Blacks Vrs The Want-to-Be's

Heard anything funny today about our pollies (their always good for a laugh). Get in touch with that inner Irishman and let’s hear a joke or two.

The All Blacks Vrs The Want-to-Be's

Postby Rosco1 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 am

Ritchie McCaw goes into the All Black changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit down. "What's up?" he asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game Ritchie. We know it's important but we've just beaten Argentina and South Africa in consecutive weeks and let's be honest it's only Australia. They're c*ap and we simply can't be bothered".

Ritchie looks at them and says "Oh well, the way I've been playing recently, I reckon I can beat these Aussies by myself,

you guys go down the pub."

So Ritchie goes out to play the Wallabys by himself while the rest of the All Black Team goes off for a few jars. After a few

beers they wonder how the game is going, so they get the barman to put the telly on.

A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "New Zealand 7, (McCaw - 10 minutes - Converted Try) - Australia 0 ".

He is beating Australia all by himself!!!! Anyway, the telly goes off and a few more beers later the game is forgotten until someone

remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how Ritchie got on". They get the telly put back on.

"Result from Eden Park: New Zealand 7, (McCaw, 10 minutes) - Australia 7, (Sharpe, 79 minutes)".

They can't believe it. Ritchie has single-handedly got a draw against Australia!!

They rush back to Eden Park to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.

He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down guys. Sorry, but I've really let you down." moans Ritchie.

"Don't be an idiot; you got a draw against Australia, all by yourself.
And they only scored at the very, very end!" says the rest of the team.

"No, No, I have" says Ritchie, "I've let you down..............I hope you can forgive me but I got sent off after only 12 minutes"
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Friday’s Funny