Camping June Long Weekend...

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Camping June Long Weekend...

Postby homekegger1 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:20 pm

Well my wife and I (and the dog) will be heading down to Butlers Beach (Yorke Peninsular, SA) for the Long weekend in June. We have a CT. I am expecting that it will be cold, however you can have a fire and from what I hear the place is near most things. Cost is about $10 per night per car. Unlimited unpowered sites. 7km of beach. Here is the website for anyone wishing to know a little more.

http://www.sa-parks.com.au/hdbca.html

If anyone else is interested in joining us for the weekend, please leave a message here and we can see what can be organised.

Cheers

HK
Last edited by homekegger1 on Sat May 05, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homekegger1
Camping King

Postby homekegger1 » Sat May 05, 2007 2:16 am

It appears to me that those in the Adelaide area are either too busy or not really interested. I was hoping to make this the first of many gatherings for those in the Adelaide area. I guess I was wrong.

Well it turns out that things have changed a little, and I won't be able to camp that weekend anyway.

A reply of any kind would have been welcomed to this topic, but since nothing arose, I think any future adventures will be kept to ourselves.

Sad really since we were willing to travel and just have a bloody good time.

Cheers

HK
homekegger1
Camping King

Postby CCC » Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 am

That is a shame.

Butler Beach sounds like a great place to camp.

Hope all goes well next time
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Groups & Activities