help

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

help

Postby walker123 » Mon May 29, 2006 10:24 pm

Who has the experience of using navigation system during your travel? I recently downloaded a new navigation system (nav4all) into my mobile phone. It is my first time to use navigation system. Next week I will travel in Spain. Maybe you can share your experience of using navigation system with me. Thank you very much.
walker123

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon May 29, 2006 11:01 pm

Ok asshat, $50 says this is a troll and your just posting this crap to advertise nav4all, whatever that is. So, a movile phone with GPS will never be within a turds throw of a real GPS when it comes to functionality and usabilty, unless you got a palm pilot - then, maybe, but that aint just a phone. If you are a real person, sorry (yeah, right), post your crap that ios basically the same Q 3 times in ONE damn thread/section. You have 2 days to respond. Then I delete you and any other tool that comes after you advertising nav4all :wink:

Have a nice day :|
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Tue May 30, 2006 9:55 am

What he said but with some nice pictures! ^

All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Return to Groups & Activities