Meet an outdoor type.

Forum Rules, post questions, comments or suggestions, about this forum or website.

Meet an outdoor type.

Postby Joy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm

Being one of the site administrators I spend a great deal of time learning and using the services on the site. I get to talk to a lot of people about their questions, problems and expectations with the services and try my best to help people to utilize and enjoy them as much as possible :D .

It is a rather large site with many services, some are straight forward and get utilized some do not. But I do know users input is invaluable and helps us improve. There is no point cursing at your computer :? so hopefully you can blow off some steam here and tell me any issues you have with any of the services. The most popular of the services and perhaps the one to start with is the match service ‘meet an outdoor type’.

The largest complaint we have with the service is; “no one ever contacts me” :cry: well first of all this is something that I being a girl am going to put squarely on you boys. Not that I am one to offer dating advice however it is generally up to the boys to send out at least an expression of you interest, :P I mean it is free and you are anonymous so what are you waiting for, something sweet a few lines:

“Hello, I saw your profile on the match system and thought you were one of the most interesting and compelling ladies on the site. I would love to know more about you if you care to reply. “ Now is that so hard? Now if you are 18 years old the typical "you are hot" may do the trick but generally guys if you are in your 30 ties or 40 ties you should have learned by now you need some style.

So some of my observations:
1) Why do all the guys chase the same 10 girls?
Approach someone your own age and preferably location.
2) Be nice have some style. 8)
3) Do something :!: don’t expect people to come to you.
4) Put up a pic and something meaningful about you.
5) Don’t worry you are anonymous, this does not mean you can be crude just be yourself, hopefully a gentelman looking for a friend.
6) Use the forum it is a great way to meet people who share the same interests. :P
7) This site is here for you to have access to information and to have fun. Try it you just might find you have some fun and meet some people. It can be a great way to expand your interest and circle of friends.
8.) Give me your feedback. :idea:
Joy
Joy
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:21 pm

Hmm, style, yes, gentleman, yes.... you see, a gentleman with style would not feel the need to have to pickup over the net, which is why, instead of:
“Hello, I saw your profile on the match system and thought you were one of the most interesting and compelling ladies on the site. I would love to know more about you if you care to reply. “

You get

"You are hawt, show us ur bits"

:roll:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

A handfull of topic taht one

Postby Activity_Dept » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:34 pm

I would say you have your hands full with this topic Joy.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Re: A handfull of topic taht one

Postby rick_corinne » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:15 am

Activity_Dept wrote:I would say you have your hands full with this topic Joy.

I would love to express my interest in some of the women in here Joy but my wife would kill me if she found out
:)
Only joking Joy, we do find it easy enough to meet people with similar interests as ourselves on the road, I must admit I am more outspoken when it comes to meeting others then my wife is.
PS we have only just found this site and are enjoying it a lot.
:)
MAture couple new at camper trailer camping.
rick_corinne

On the road

Postby Activity_Dept » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:35 pm

Yes there is no substitute for meeting people in the flesh so to speak. I get out when I can but the 9-5 is on a computer so despite what my wife says I have to meet people on the PC. However I will qualify that by saying 'strictly on a professional basis’ (of course).

Glad to hear you are enjoying the site, it has taken a few years but popularity is building. Let me know if you have any comments or concerns.
:D
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Return to Forum Rules, Questions & Comments.