Forum Rules, post questions, comments or suggestions, about this forum or website.

Postby MADNC_8 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:48 am

Hi, im Wayne, im from Geelong, which is in Victoria.

ive got an older camper trailer, which im rebuilding, hopefully will be finished by easter so i can get away from it all..

ive noticed this site doesnt have the hugest abount of content, how old is the forum just out of interest...

perhaps site stickers need to be created for sticking onto cars / campers etc to get the site out there more...

anyway i hope to enjoy my stay here, i hope camping isnt a dying pasttime...!
MADNC_8

Trailer stickers

Postby Joy » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:35 pm

The forum is in fact a few years old but we have had our share of tech problems so we have had users come and go. We do a bit of promoting however there are a number of camping groups out there and most have been around for a lot longer then us. Our directory services get used extensively however we don't get the forum visitors we hoped for. But build it and they will come a wise man (or women) once said.

We do have bumper stickers available if you are interested.
Joy
Joy
Site Admin

Postby Scolers » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:44 pm

Just joined myself quick intro.

I'm from Perth WA and enjoy going camping about 7-8 times a year. I have a camper trailer that has turned into a mansion (I'll post pics later) and absolutely love the WA Coastal Scenery.

I have written for a few outdoors mags and whilst I don't consider myself well versed in ALL things camping do know a few things and will try and be a regular contributor.

In regard to marketing the board besides 'word of mouth' a small'ish add in a couple of camper magazines will work a treat. Mind you, if you are going to advertise make sure the board is getting several posts a day otherwise this will put people off.

I've also included a W.A. camping board (Outdoors WA) in my sig but if you want it removed please let me know. I put it there more so your members have access to WA advice.

Cheers ...

Richard.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to Forum Rules, Questions & Comments.