A Whole section dissapeared???

Forum Rules, post questions, comments or suggestions, about this forum or website.

A Whole section dissapeared???

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:09 pm

What happened to the "Parks/Free locations" section :?: :?
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Camping Spots

Postby Joy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:41 pm

I don't know what is happening to this section it is there it is just invisible to the users. I will have someone take a look.
Joy
Joy
Site Admin

Camping Spots

Postby Activity_Dept » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:56 pm

OK I think that fixed it. Ozzy I have tried to change you from group Moderator to just Moderator over a few threads as you have a few members in your group. However I am getting an error so I will have to look at that one let me know if you can't edit any threads. Hopefully I will get it fixed shortly.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:35 pm

Ok, i have the ability to edit/delete etc etc. I'm not sure what the 'group' thing is, but i got a sys generated email to this effect:

Dear ozzycamperboy,

A user has requested to join a group you moderator on Camping.com.au.
To approve or deny this request for group membership please visit the following link:

groupcp.php?g=275&validate=true

--
Thank you,
The Management Camping.com.au

So now garden_worm , and xoxtazzxox, are in my 'group' cuz i selected yes :? , wtihout really knowing what i was doing. But if i clik on that link they are just down as members not moderators so i dont think i made them mods or anything.
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Groups

Postby Activity_Dept » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:24 pm

When you joined you set-up a group, so from time to time you will get a request from someone to join your group. :shock: You can approve or deny, :twisted: as a group leader you have some functionality like bulk pvt mail and make pvt group etc. You can try and build on it 8) or not worry about it :wink: . Hope you well and thanks for your interest in the forum.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Return to Forum Rules, Questions & Comments.