FS - New Wild Country Geo 4 Family tent

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

FS - New Wild Country Geo 4 Family tent

Postby Daza » Tue May 01, 2007 7:19 pm

For Sale - a new Wild Country Geo 4 Family tent, the best dome tent on the market.

This tent has 3 areas, two for living (both with heavy duty sewn-in floors) plus a further small waterproofed and floored area at the rear for dirty boots etc. This is also accessable from the inside. The living areas are 240 x 240 and 240 x 260. This tent even has zipped entrances at floor level for power leads to enter, plus cable hangers for lights, plus a skylight..... There are plenty of sewn in pockets for your valuables and heavy duty mesh to keep the mozzies out.

The tent is new and has been errected once only in the yard to check it out and is in perfect condition, just too big to carry on a motor bike..... Comes with all poles pegs etc. needed. This is a very well designed family tent in heavy duty materials that will serve well for many many holidays..... Purchase price was $500.00, will sell for $250.00. Either pick up in the lower Blue Mountains or posted anywhere in Aus for $30.

If I can work out how to add a picture I will.....

Phone Daryll on 0412 198256 for details
Kind Regards,

Daza
Daza

Postby Derek Bullock » Tue May 01, 2007 7:28 pm

Hi Daryll

If you have trouble with photos you can email them to me at derek@aussiecampovencook.com and I will post them for you.

Good luck with the sale.

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Sold

Postby Daza » Tue May 15, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi, the above tent has now been sold, thanks to those that contacted me.
Kind Regards,

Daza
Daza

Return to Buy & Sell