OSRAM GOLDEN DRAGON Lantern Groupbuy II US$30 shipped

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

OSRAM GOLDEN DRAGON Lantern Groupbuy II US$30 shipped

Postby CamppamC » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi all! I don't mean to start my first post with a sales thread but I am organising a Groupbuy for my fellow members over at Candlepowerforums and thought to extend the offer here.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/sho ... ost1221660

This groupbuy is for the handy, small and bright Osram Golden Dragon Lantern (LED lantern). It has 100% and 25% brightness modes too and expandable legs.

This retails for the equivalent of US$36+ dollars excl. shipping and from what I've heard is only available in some parts of Europe. The first groupbuy is over and we had a great bunch of buyers from US to HK to Australia.

Groupbuy 2 is now open for US$30 shipped, new in packaging. There is a 5/5 star review here :-

http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/fourth/osramgdl.htm

Pls email me at kryndal2 @ yahoo . co. uk (close up all the spaces :D) to order. Payment (later when the groupbuy is closing) is made by paypal cash to the same address or paypal credit card (pls add 4%) to kryndal @ singnet . com . sg . I will update your name into the list in Candlepowerforums.

Feel free to email me for inquiries. This is not so much a profit-driven enterprise but more to gather higher numbers for the groupbuy so everyone can benefit (might be able to knock a couple more $$ off depending on final qty). Thanks and happy camping!!
CamppamC

Postby CamppamC » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:09 pm

Lantern is 112g w/o batts and 220 g with 4 x AA Alkalines. Lithiums will be lighter but manufacturer does not indicate whether the lantern supports lithums (at users own risk). :)
CamppamC

Return to Buy & Sell