Codan 8528 HF SSB Tranciever radio and antenna

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Codan 8528 HF SSB Tranciever radio and antenna

Postby stimps » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Codan 8528 HF SSB Tranciever radio

Front control radio
4 digit selcall
Telcall
Beacon calling on TX and RX
RX 0.25 to 30 MHz
500 EPROM programmable frequencies
99 front programmable RX frequencies

This is all programmed up with a standard 4WD pack of channels -Frequencies include HF Radio Club/VKS737 4WD networks, Flying Doctor and Radtel(phone calls while out bush)-Also included are some short wave ABC and weather receive only channels.

Operating instructions supplied in paper format and electronic format is also available to successful purchaser.
I bought this radio on Ebay around a year ago and have not had to use it. It was bought from a reputable dealer in western australia. I tested it and seemed to work properly. I was able to tune into a great many frequencies.

Price is $795 complete this includes base, manual tap antenna (brand new) lead, mic, cable. All ready to go for VKS and flying doctor frequencies and can recieve heaps of other neat stuff!

ring me on 0427117725 to talk about it!
cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stimps

Return to Buy & Sell