new custom manafactured sailtrack awnings and more.

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

new custom manafactured sailtrack awnings and more.

Postby southportshade » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:11 pm

we are southport shade and awning,wholesale manafacturers of sailtrack awnings,both 6mm and keyway tubing .tarpaulins all sizes,sailtrack shade screens,shade sails of all sizes and designs and we use products such as camperfield canvas,ferrari 502,polyfx shade cloth,cooloroo,rainbow z16,rainbow dri z and more.we also reupholster caravan swabs ect and operate a full repair/replacement/custom made to measure service.our factory location is southport shade and awning,corner minnie and ward street,southport,4215,queensland,ph/fax 0755271102.for interstate customers we can supply using australia post made to your size awnings,flashings and all general purpose outdoor coverage camping products associated with caravans,campervans,poptops and tents.for reupholstery of your existing squabs fax us the sizes or even better send covers to us for remake.we have a good range of polypropolenes,vinyl ect.we stock stayput fittings and genuine stainless steel fittings including sailtrack aswell. my name is paul herrick and i am the owner operater of this family owned business and i can be contated during business hours on the above number,we look forward to providing our service to you.:D
southportshade

Return to Buy & Sell