FS: 8 man Cabin Tent SOLD

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

FS: 8 man Cabin Tent SOLD

Postby Woodsy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 pm

We have a new tent now so thought we would pass our old one onto another home where it will get used.

Its a Jackaroo 8 man Cabin Style Tent, has served us extremely well over the years we have had it, i'm 6ft tall and can stand up in it no problems. It has 2 rooms with heaps of ventilation and a big awning out the front to sit under.

It has withstood gale force winds and rain and is extremely sturdy, it does have 1 repair done to the floor at the back where someone was abit rough with it when they were helping me put it up. The repair was done with a tent repair kit and has held perfectly for about 2 years now. Its at the very back of the floor so you cant get anything caught on it.

Link to pics of the repair here : http://camping.com.au/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=3252&sid=10ff4d2012e9a9cc69f0c0a7d2616ce6

The big seller for it is the height, i have a bad back and needed the headroom and it was perfect for me.

It comes in the original bag for it which is on wheels.

Pic below, you only get the tent itself, not the tarp and not the bug screen on the front as we are still going to use them.

Pick up from Ettalong Beach NSW

Make Me an Offer.

Cheers Josh
Woodsy
Blatant Padder

Re: FS: 8 man Cabin Tent - Central Coast NSW

Postby Woodsy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm

SOLD thanks guys, abit sad to see it go, was our home away from home... literally
Cheers Josh
Woodsy
Blatant Padder

Re: FS: 8 man Cabin Tent - Central Coast NSW

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Woodsy wrote:SOLD thanks guys, abit sad to see it go, was our home away from home... literally

Good going Josh.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Buy & Sell