Track 'Desert Eagle' Off Road Camper Trailer - Forced Sale

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Track 'Desert Eagle' Off Road Camper Trailer - Forced Sale

Postby Gumby Camper » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:07 pm

Forced Sale - My wife would prefer a caravan and is forcing me to sell!!

This is a very well cared for off road camper which requires a new home with adventurous owners. We are the second owners, the first towing with a family sedan using it for family holidays. Since owning it and we have taken it off road very little. It was our home for 12 months while travelling Australia and has been garaged when not in use. Very comfortable and convenient camping.

Features:
Standard fittings and accessories include:
Independent isometric suspension. Massive storage space with immediate access for quick stocking up and road side cuppas - there are 9 water proofed side compartments plus a full 7 x 5 trailer storage area.

It has a Boat rack, spare wheel carrier, x3 Jerry Can Holder, Tiger Hitch, swing away pneumatic jockey wheel, Awning and side wall including all poles, ropes and tent pegs, 4 x 12 volt power outlets. 240 Volt power, Gas stove and grill and onboard gas bottle with two bayonet gas outlets (1 inside and 1 outside tent area), 70 litre water tank with two water pumps (1 inside and 1 outside tent area), electric brakes.

The interior has a double bed with step, large side and end windows in tent area as well as end and side windows over the bed, a zippered door allm windows and the door are fully screened. Outer front surace of tent has some dust marks, otherwise clean and in excellent condition. Tent area will fit two single beds and still leave room to manouvre around, but why not just make the kids sleep outside in the pup tent!!

We have added a 3 compartment rack that fits in the trailer storage area and holds tent poles, fishing rods, awning, side wall and taunicover bag. We welded a wire tray to the draw bar (will take a nappy bucket - washing machine), lined all storage areas with marine carpet, added an on-board 12 volt battery that can be charged while running, fitted a 14 pin trailer plug (flat type) and added an interior 12 volt light to the main underbed trailer storage area.

It has Sunrasia wheels fitted with 31x10.5 Trail Mark Radial tyres with plenty of tread and an unused spare, as per 75 series Troopy. NSW registration to February 2007, is ready to stock and hit the road/track/hill/swamp/mountain/desert.

Tows superbly well, can go anywhere and is in excellent condition.

We are hoping the old girl will go to a fun loving family or couple. If you have half the fun we did with her she is excellent value at $12,500.00, but the wife says we will take a near offer.

Pics at: http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n143/Fudge/

Got questions or want more pics? Call me on 02 6676 4542

PS: The food and personal stuff in the pics is for demonstration purposes only and is not included. I've eaten most of it anyway.

Cheers

Garry

[/b]
Garry
Gumby Camper

Postby Scolers » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:29 pm

Ditch the wife and keep the camper ... ;)

Good luck with the sale.

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Price now reduced to $11,600.00 ONO.

Postby Gumby Camper » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:59 pm

Hi

Have dropped the asking price to $11,600.00 ONO

Cheers
Garry
Gumby Camper

Sorry to hear :(

Postby lswal2 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:38 pm

Sad to hear you have to Sell your Track Desert Eagle.

If you still want the go anywhere capability of your Track Trailer in a caravan. Yes i'm told Track Trailer now sell caravans with their amazing MC2 suspension.
I was given some brochures the other week and they showed that Track manufacture 10 to 13 foot single axle and 16 to 22 foot tandem axle.

They look amazing!

Their contact details are : 03 8727 6111
lswal2

Return to Buy & Sell