4 SALE Conquer Supra, South African Imported Off Road Camper

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

4 SALE Conquer Supra, South African Imported Off Road Camper

Postby lswal2 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:56 pm

$16,000 ono

The “Conquer” Supra is a very capable little trailer imported directly from the manufacturer in South Africa. There are a few in Australia now. When new in 2003 the unit cost $24,000 as it had been altered to comply with Australian camper trailer regulations.

This model is 3 years old, it comes with all the canvas for the tent and awning, the gas cooker, the gas bottle, battery, spare wheel, camp fire grill and all the cutlery and everything seen in the photos on the van. There is some light surface rust on the van(I will detail it in a photo)Canvas is in near new condition as the unit has hardly ever been used.

Currently I am storing it in my garage at home. The reason I am selling it is due to a change of work circumstances.

This is a pick up only, unless otherwise organised with me.

Spec's

Standard Length in travel mode 3655mm
Width 1768mm
Height unladen 1730mm
Interior length without add on tent 1900mm
Interior length including add on tent 4400mm
Floor space of add on tent 2500 x 1400mm
Wheel track 1575mm
Departure angle 30 degrees
Suspension travel 80mm
Tare 760kg
Load capacity 500kg
GTM 1260kg
Towball weight 75kg
ATM 1335kg
LPG capacity (1 gas bottle) 3.3kg
Water tanks 2 x 55 ltrs (110 litres)
Jerry cans 2 x 25 ltrs (50 litres)
Brakes Electric modified for off road use Tow coupling - fully articulated type AT35 Drawbar ball weight
Supra does not allow for carrying excessively heavy loads on the drawbar. Load management will need to be undertaken thoughtfully to ensure that the towball weight remains within design parameters.

If you have any questions or want to see more photos, please contact me LLOYD on 0421 786 520
Last edited by lswal2 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
lswal2

Postby Scolers » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:22 pm

The pics dont work.

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to Buy & Sell