We're back

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

We're back

Postby Blue Bravo » Sat May 05, 2007 10:57 pm

Mrs Bravo and I have returned home after a 2 week break. Went to Canberra for some culture. Drove around in ever increasing circles but eventually found most of the places we were looking for. Certainly great value in visiting most of the icons - new and old parliament house, War memeorial etc. But $6 each for a lift ride up Telstra Tower is a rip off.
After a couple of days we moved on to the Snowy Mountains. Stayed at Old Adaminaby, look at the relics being exposed by the falling waters of Lake Eucumbene (you fisherment have dropped an awful lot of beer cans in the lake over the years). Over the Jindabyne for a look arounf the ski fileds but bad weather stopped any walking etc. Then over to Bright where the autum colour is something to behold. Drove the round trip through Mt Hotham to Omeo and back through Falls Creek and Mt Beauty. Also up Mt Buffalo. Have been around so many bends was feeling rather twisted after a couple days. Back up the highway, a traffic jam in Sydney and Mrs Bravo complaining about coming home )she knows it's off to work monday to pay for the next trip. So back on line and catching up on the gossip oif the last few weeks. :grin:
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby HGMonaro » Mon May 07, 2007 11:23 am

it's a pity one has to work to pay for trips :(

sounds like you had a good trip
HGMonaro
Blatant Padder

Postby Blue Bravo » Mon May 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks HG. It's a problem I'm working on. Hopefully in 12 months time Mrs Bravo and I will be among the grey nomads :armsup
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon May 07, 2007 11:25 pm

Blue Bravo wrote:Thanks HG. It's a problem I'm working on. Hopefully in 12 months time Mrs Bravo and I will be among the grey nomads :armsup

Nice 8)

Just remember to stick to the left and try to stay above 90 :booty :mrgreen:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Blue Bravo » Tue May 08, 2007 10:03 pm

When youv'e got all the time in the world why speed along at 90. You see much more at 80 and the wind doesn't blow the hat off :grin:
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Tue May 08, 2007 10:32 pm

Cause some of us have to speed off to a quiet getaway, have a nice relaxing week's vacation, over the weekend, then race back home Sunday night and get ready for work on Monday :evil:

:lol:

Damn I gotta get away, Sydney's road rage is spreading to the net :shock:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to General Chit-Chat