Danger and Camping... Help me!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: What is the better season?

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:18 am

IanAndre wrote:

And for work, what is the payment?

For fruit picking? It's merda :lol:
For Oranges, about $20 per bin. A GOOD experienced picker will do a bin in an hour. But to do it in an hour will take a lot of practice and a lot of energy. Took me 2 hours a bin, the 1st and last time I tried. A reasonable goal would b 1 & 1/2 hours.

Potato work pays even less.

Troyk mentioned the harvest trail site, have a look in there it's a good resource. And even try the main page, https://jobsearch.gov.au/ . Select the area you want to be working in for a while, and sift through the jobs for something casual or temp.

IanAndre wrote:
And is there danger about snake? :?

Andrea Ian

I

Next to none, just don't go playing with one if you see one. And watch where you walk if you go bush walking, or through high grass. Don't use your fingers to pick up/move old logs, sheets of metal, etc, that are lying about because they love to hide under stuff.
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Thanks!

Postby IanAndre » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:00 pm

Ok! Thanks a lot at all for your suggestion...
Now I decide the all which concern my travel in Australia! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bye bye

Andrea Ian
IanAndre

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat